BSCR Autumn Meeting 2022
Cardiac remodeling – basic mechanisms to clinical management
To register, use the red link on the righthand side of this page. If you wish to register as a BSCR member, please log in to your account first - a "register as a member" button will then appear. The deadline for registration is Friday 26th August.
Submit your meeting abstract here by 15th July 2022.
For information on BSCR travel bursaries, see here. Please note that only BSCR members can access these bursaries. You can join the BSCR here.
The full programme can be downloaded using the red button on the right of this page. Highlights include:
- Early Career Symposium: Academic career progression
- Early Career Symposium: Innovation in cardiovascular research
- Scientific Session: Disease drivers of cardiac remodelling
- Scientific Session: Key signaling mechanisms underlying cardiac remodeling
- Scientific Session: Biomarkers and diagnosis of cardiac remodeling
- Scientific Session: Emerging therapeutics for cardiac remodeling
- Bernard and Joan Marshall Early Career Investigator Prize Presentations
- Bernard and Joan Marshall Distinguished Investigator Lecture (Merry Lindsey, University of Nebraska, US)
- BSCR Keynote Lecture (Thomas Thum (Hannover, Germany)
- Poster session and selected oral abstract presentations
Student halls are available at Stranmillis University College which can be booked with registration. Hotel accommodation should be booked independently. The closest hotels to the Wellcome-Wolfson Institute for Experimental Medicine are The Malone, Wellington Park Hotel, Dukes at Queens, and Ibis Belfast Queen’s Quarter, although others in the City Centre are within walking distance.
Email David Grieve or Carolyn Carr for further information.